-
Re: Twelve (Started!)
Kaieera Kingsburry "Kai"~ Lion dashed out in the form of Alex. As one of the top codes, I don't see how she was still alive. Lion had always been the ...
Dec 4, 2011 -
Re: The "Specials" Curse.
This is where everyone (except the regulars are staying ! Whoop whoop! only ,a tad smaller , they live in the rich neighborhood. The rooms are bedrooms are big, but ...
Dec 4, 2011 -
Re: Twelve (Started!)
Kaieera Kingsburry "Kai"~ The room was filled with loud noise. I had a feeling of what Alex would be thinking. I was distracted at the time, not by anything in ...
Dec 3, 2011 -
Re: The "Specials" Curse.
As soon as Fiction gets her profiles done we can start c:
Dec 3, 2011 -
Re: Camp Demi-God
' ~Trini Marks- Apollo~ A slight pressure to my cheek sent chills down my spine ; it was Cailan , had he just kissed me on the cheek? I opened ...
Dec 2, 2011 -
Re: The "Specials" Curse.
I better not make Catarina mad. xD That would be horrible. She causes the nightmares then they come true... oh jeez.
Dec 1, 2011 -
Re: The "Specials" Curse. DT
Here we go c:
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: The "Specials" Curse.
under construction. Name: Eden "Baz" Age: [13-19] 16 Gender: Female Power: Absorption. Curse: Her dreams and nightmares become reality. Personality: Eden is a strong girl with a not so forcefull ...
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: The "Specials" Curse.
Over the years , there has been many stories about the "gifted" people; People who seem to have strange or inhuman abilities such as flight, super-strength, invisibility , duplication and ...
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: Camp Demi-God DT
I want to post so bad, but i'm having major writers block >.
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: Twelve (Started!)
i'll take a spot c: Under construction. Name: Kaieera [Ky-e-ra] Kingsburry. "Kai" Age: 19 Gender: Female. Code Number: 11 Power: Temporal and Physical Duplication. Appearance: No makeup. When she does
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: Angel's Maze DT
I know it's the beginning of the storybook , but i'm having some writers block. Could someone bring me in?
Nov 25, 2011 -
Re: Camp Demi-God DT
Trini's for archery with # 13 c:
Nov 24, 2011 -
Re: Immortal Struggles
I have to much going on at the moment to keep up with this SB ad it sort of confuses me. Sorry :(
Nov 18, 2011 -
Re: Camp Demi-God DT
Ahhhhh! Someone post!
Nov 16, 2011
