User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Name: Hades Side (evil or good.): Evil [ Muahahahaha] Power: everything considering death and the underworld. Power from god/goddess: God of the dead Appearance (pictures are encouraged, Please no Car

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    i'm working on them right now (:

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    what remaining two?

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    i'll make Poseidon and Hades :3

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    could I have 3 ? Just to help out with the spot fillers?

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Fixed it! Sorry D:

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Name: Piper Laesan [Lay- san] Side (evil or good.): Good Power: She has amazing aim and is very good at putting pieces together. Power from god/goddess: Piper is very good ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    You need to fill out the profile. You can pick one of the Places that are open. I just wanted to say that so when i'm filling out the profile ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Dibs on good girl! :3 And , maybe a goddess

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Gate (Started, but Accepting)

    saving a spot for a magic Gleian

    Jan 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    ~Eden - Baz ~ I was used to school, but being a new student , along with about fifteen others , may seem like a stretch for an exchange student ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    I Apologise for not posting recently , my computer has been messing up. I'm at school , but I might not have the time to post . Nevetheless , i'm ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Trini Marks - Apollo. "I was the one who asked you for paintball, so it's kinda my fault that you got poisoned." I couldn't help but ask why he was ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    The regulars are living a normal life as they would any other day, They really get involved when the specials start going to school . (; ~Eden - Baz~ I ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    A few of you are going a bit to fast. I have some stuff to include before everyone gets settled. :3 ~Eden "Baz" - The house. ~ Most of the ...

    Dec 5, 2011


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables