-
Re: Mount Olympus (Started)
Poseidon~ Aphrodite frowned, then looked up. "What are we going to do?" I stepped with her over to her desk. My lips pulled together in thought. "We need to get ...
Feb 22, 2012 -
Re: Mount Olympus (Started)
Hades~ My eyes narrowed toward Magnus. He seemed powerful, not as powerful as I , but none the less, a good addition. To some extent , Magnus looked nervous. I ...
Feb 22, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
i'm so excited :3
Feb 22, 2012 -
Re: Time Traveler Boarding School[accepting]
DT
Feb 22, 2012 -
Re: Time Traveler Boarding School DT
(:
Feb 22, 2012 -
Re: Mount Olympus (Started)
Poseidon~ "Hey Poseidon. A meeting just ended if you wanted to be there, the next one is in a few hours." I mentally cursed at myself. Late? Again? I let ...
Feb 22, 2012 -
Re: Mount Olympus (Started)
Poseidon~ The war both excited , and disappointed me; it would be great to show Hades who's boss, but what if we couldn't? No need for thoughts like that. I ...
Feb 22, 2012 -
Re: Time Traveler Boarding School[accepting]
Sounds great!
Feb 21, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Name: Tansy Peterson Age 16 Gender: Female Watcher , trainer or subject: Subject Ability: Flight. Limit: She is REALLY clumsy when she's not flying, Appearance: Personality(include strengths and weakn
Feb 21, 2012 -
Re: Mount Olympus (Started)
Name: Poseidon Side (evil or good.): Good Power: Control of the water and waterlife. (This is only for one of the main Charcaters) Power from god/goddess: God of the seas ...
Feb 21, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Name: Carson Rayfell. Age: 21 Gender: Male Watcher , trainer or subject: Ranger/long range Trainer Ability: He has incredible senses , so much so that he can read minds, and ...
Feb 21, 2012 -
Re: Mount Olympus (Started)
ohmyGod, I just typed the whole poseidon profile. Then it didn't post >.< :(
Feb 21, 2012 -
Re: Time Traveler Boarding School[accepting]
Name: Viva Xanthia. Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Viva is the kind of girl you don't mess with. Most people don't give her a chance after they see all of ...
Feb 21, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
This is my last one right now. I Promise XD Plot: You are living in a mental hospital with 13 others. But this isn't a normal mental hospital. Each of ...
Feb 21, 2012 -
Re: Time Traveler Boarding School[accepting]
Plot: You are in a school of time travelers from the year of 2089. Sounds simple? Well it's not. every year you take a series of 13 "field trips" to ...
Feb 21, 2012
