User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    well. once we get the profiles we can start c:

    Feb 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Time Traveler Boarding School DT

    We need a few more guys (we only have one) then we can start :3

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Name: Navaeh Renee Taylor Age: 15 almost 16 Power/Circus Act: Invisibility and telekinesis. She has an act of 'magic' and as a magician assistant. Appearance: Personality: Navaeh has a rather ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Among the Forgotten

    Name- Zia Mason Age 17 Gender - Female Reason- Zia's family sacrificed her, in need of attention and to get the things needed to survive. Appearance- Personality- Zia is the ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    ~Hades I forged the blade quickly , plan forming in my mind once more. Damn Zeus. always had to ruin everything. I called for both Eris and Dante as I ...

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Hades~ Noting Dante's suggestion, after Eris' little mishap earlier , I think that would be just the job for her. Dante was a smart one, I had no doubt of ...

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Time Traveler Boarding School[accepting]

    As soon as all the profiles are in we can start , but we will still be accepting.

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    (: I love Taylor Momson :3

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Hades~ Dante's aggravation made me chuckle to myself. He was failing, failing badly. He was being tested and which each new remark power slowly slipped away. I wanted them both ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Piper~ The council halls felt forign and cold. Any person in their right mind could tell something was wrong. No matter how hard the Gods tried, they couldn't force away ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Hades~ I made sure Hera and Aphrodite were gone out of hearing reach before I spoke to Eris. Fury radiated from her eyes, grasping both daggers tight.Befoe she had the ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Hades~ "Aphrodite, my sweet. You know I love you, but stopping now wouldn't prove anything. Stopping would show that i'm a weak leader who falls when beauty arrives." I looked ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Name: Andrilyn "Andy" Summers Age: 15 Power/Circus Act: Duplication and very stretchy. She Acts as a contortionist and can duplicate not fully to make a weird attraction (like a two ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Hades~ Everything was going perfect. The presence of Hera shocked me a bit, was she really going against her husband? I took in the information both sources were giving me. ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    I'd like to reserve a girl who has telekinesis and invisibility. :3 and possibly another person with duplication :D

    Feb 22, 2012


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay