User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    Name: Krystal Gender: female Character (Sibling, Friend, Trouble) and number: sSibling 2 Age: 15 Personality: Krystal is very unique many people dont understand her.she likes to keep to herself but ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    when shall we start?

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    (: No,thank you for having an awesome story idea!

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Name: Kendall Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance/Picture: Skills: Has amazing music abilities,she can make people believe anything,and has Amazing karate skills. Weaknesses: Sometimes she gets to cocky

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    Name: Melody Anne Age:16 Gender: Female Jumlae/Valtrae: Valtrae Personality: though she is optimistic and fun-loving on the out side, she is very pessimistic and self conscious inside. Melody is a ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    Recently, five stones have been discovered far underneath the earths crust,by a group called the Jumlae,and were given to the leaders of the group.Each stone was placed on a metal ...

    May 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Protectors

    Name: Kaycee Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: 5:10 and thin. Power: control animals will. Talk to animals. Personality: Sarcastic and sassy but is unusually optimistic and creative. Middle child bet

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    I'm on my cousin's account, but this is forsakin... ~Ellie May~ I flew in the back, hoping no one would look back at me and see me crying. I saw ...

    May 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Of course, just tell me when you need me!

    May 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Hey, I'm Forsakinshadow's friend! I wanted to know if I could join? I could be a scientist that helps y'all or something like that...just wondering...

    May 22, 2010


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso