User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    ~Kendall~ "I'm Kendall and thanks!" i said with a smile.

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    I climbed up a tree, and chopped down one of the small branches.The sound echoed throughout the woods, and i jumped down to the ground. I carved a spear out ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    it depends....but probably yes

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    "If someone catches something, I'll cook." I offered weakly, surprisingly every one began to dig through their bags. Maybe we weren't helpless! "I'll get something!" i pulled out my bag(that ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    ~Kendall~ I looked around for my bag, but it was nowhere to be found. "Alright who took my bag!" i said as i attempted to stand up, resulting in falling ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    ~Sarah Jade~ Alone,i slowly walked down a path, that led to, something i wasn't sure of, a fork in the path.I could feel the rocks under my feet through my ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    ~Kendall~ I woke up dizzy and partially paralyzed, slowly, my eyes flicked open and i looked around. I was in a helicopter, right by the body managed to move only ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    i guess we can start but were still accepting(:

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    Name: Sarah jade Gender: Female Age: 16 Picture: Personality:Sarah is very sassy and sarcastic,but once she makes friends she is loyal.Her uniqueness and positiveness are two of her strengths.She is ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Primeval Awakenings

    Name: Nicole (Nikkie) Gender: Female Age: (12-40) 17 Appearance: Personality: Nicole is very adventurous and loves to stand out.Her love of animals made her a vegetarian. She will not take ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    yes you are(:

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    my dreaming was interrupted by the loud, high pitched beeping of my alarm clock, that sounded as though it was frantic. I sat up Instantly,and alert."What the hell?" i asked ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    the jumlae,is basically the evil characters,they turn evil because of the stones and thie time is modern day.

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    okay, we need the 4 more jumlae, and at least 2 guys and one girl valtrae

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Protectors

    Name: Kaycee Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: 5:10 and thin. Power: control animals will. Talk to animals. Personality: Sarcastic and sassy but is unusually optimistic and creative. Middle child bet

    May 24, 2010


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug