-
Re: Gone
~Skye~ I Slowly dragged my foot in the shallow water were i was standing, watching the water ripple out. With a sigh i looked up from the crystal blue water. ...
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Stones Of Destiny
We can start (: but we are still accepting characters.
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Monster Exchange
a few more guys then we can start.
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.
Name: Maeve/Aithne (teal but the tip of her tail is dark blue ) Age:(13-19) 13 Gender: Female Appearence: Kingdom: Wolestand Personality: Maeve takes the meaning of her name seriously (mythical ...
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.
save me the female spot for the Wholestland kingdom.
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: Monster Exchange
Name: Rose Age: 16 monster/human: Human Appearance: around 5'11" slender. Personality: Rose isn't a very daring person she doesn't like to take risks. Because she's quiet, and very shy around ...
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: It's Just What You Do To Me
This poem is great! but I agree with MsMeagan about adding more emotion. It's Just What You Do To Me Its almost funny how you don’t know That the touch ...
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Living in the Sandman's world
Great profiles! and okay howler, but you have to keep it fair,since your also the sandman, you can't favor your character over the others.(:
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Stones Of Destiny
pundit- The valtrae is a group of kids who have special powers and their mission is to stop the jumlae from overthrowing the world, buy gathering all the stones and ...
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Ocean of Hate
I completely agree with kingolions, and i think you should definitely continue. Some people have trouble with rhyming subtly being able to rhyme subtly without trying is a big advantage,and ...
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: St. Alvarez; scene one and two
I like these scenes a-lot, but i think you need to have an extra hook. Just having the cheating,break-up, make-up kind of gets..um... boring only because it's used in many ...
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Scare In The Dark
This is awesome! I love everything about it! You are an amazing writer.I WILL be reading part two.
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Dawn Reports 8
In my opinion, this was amazing!i loved your usage of words and how you explained the "what if" matter. Many people find it difficult to state their point, without offending ...
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: The Diary Of Jane
I love the idea and detail of this, but, in my opinion, you should try to restructure some of the sentences to avoid the constant repeated "I" *EX- in stead ...
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Monster Exchange
Yes. thanks for the suggestion!(:
Jul 5, 2010
