User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    i fixed it(:

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.

    should we just wait for her to explain before we continue, or should we just keep going and act like we never landed or something like that??? if i remember ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.

    OK, last night in chat, we were going over some ways for this to happen. We found one instead of hatching it's a three day plan. I should let Ray ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    I had a spot saved. Name: Katrina (kat) Gender: Female Age: 15 almost 16 Personality: Katrina is a sassy and sarcastic, yet sweet and protective girl. Her love of animals ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.

    okay i have what i wrote copied and saved for later.

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.

    sorry it's not alot, i'm kinda loopy, as some people put it. ~Maeve~ My mind was panicking, as i Thought of what to say. "I-I'm Maeve" I said quietly, as ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    ~Skye~ As I was walking with Cassi and Kyle through the sand to get something to eat, i noticed i had forgotten about what i had been thinking about. I ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    Name: Melia Gender: Female Age: 17 Affiliation: City inhabitant Appearance: Life expectancy: 21 Power: Can read peoples/animals minds and put thoughts into their heads. Personality: Melia loves to be

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.

    ~Maeve~ I had barely moved, so the subtle stop of it, pushed me up against the wall. I quickly stood up as I tried to regain feeling in my feet, ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Strangers (Dead!)

    Name: Brookelle(elle) Age: 15 Gender: Female. Personality: Brookelle is the kind of person that you automatically trust. She loves to be around people, but tries keep her emotions hidden. Many ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    For everyone including myself because there are so many people... As listed in your profile sheets User/Character/power/age Peridido Beach: ninjacookiemonster/Cassi Black/Move things with mind/13 chup

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    Sorry i was asleep. Tabitha why must you put me in this position? gr. Can you start it off? My mom's gonna kill me if she finds me in here, ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    save me a spot... i'll post it tomorrow. it's 2am here

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    save me a spot!

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    okay, we are starting.(:

    Jul 7, 2010


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing