User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: The Strangers (Dead!)

    i suck at being guys,

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Living in the Sandman's world

    i think we can start when we get a sandman. but it would be useful to have some more characters.

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: deleted

    I love this Piece! It flows throughout the poem, but try to use more punctuation. (: --Hope(:

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Love gun

    Gah! i love it!

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    i think we should still try to make it good!

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I felt Emmett tense beside me, Now i really wanted to know what they were saying! There was another silence in the group as we came to our next ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    ~Kareyna (Kare)~ My last journal entry, Sigh, my life is so boring! Why was i even put on this Earth? If i have a destiny, i wan't to know what ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    can we start?

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Thanks(: it is needed. then we can start.

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    no! i want this to LIVE!!!!

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    Name: Maeve/Aithne (teal but the tip of her tail is dark blue ) Age:(13-19) 13 Gender: Female Appearence: Kingdom: Wolestand Personality: Maeve takes the meaning of her name seriously (mythical ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.

    Fox- read the thread, she has posted the link for, i think we are going to start from where the boat landed.

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    ~Skye~ "Hey, i'm gonna' go an a walk, i'll be back in a lil bit." I said to Cassi and Kyle. I found a small trail, that seemed to have ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Epic World (discussion)

    Tabitha(sakin)- haha i liked those to. we should delete our old posts, and start from getting off of the ship.

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.

    (thanks i wasn't sure of the conclusion cause i was outta my mind =P) Edit: GAH! ~Maeve~ I blinked as i watched in amazement. Even if I wasn't a rider, ...

    Jul 9, 2010


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind