User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    save me a female guardian spot

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I watched Emmett return to my side,talking was getting easier, but i still had to fight off butterflies everytime he looked at me. I smiled, wondering if he felt ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    ~Melia~ The room was filling up quickly,with people I wasn't familiar with,and didn't have the courage to talk to. I didn't like to be nosy, but at the moment, I ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ( sorry it's not longer, i kinda lost train of thought.) ~Rose~ The day of the exchange, I have to admit,I was nervous,but I was ready. I slipped on my ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I knew I wanted to be next, and there was only one more spot open for the day, so I had to go now... or tomorrow. I couldn't wait, ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Name: Ashynna (Ash) Age: 17 Gender: Female Side (Light or Dark): Light. Element: Spirit. Appearance: Ash has long brunette wavy hair, and chocolate brown eyes. She has a lower lip ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    PB, one of the pictures isn't working. ~Melia~ The glass double doors, were cold on the palms of my hands as i pushed them open. I had been told, that ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cloning of earth(COE) project.

    my second attempt on this story. The year is 2040, knowledge has increased immensely in the last 30 years. A group of scientists came together in 2015 and decided to ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    i claim female light spirit immortal.

    Jul 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Protectors

    can we start?

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    ~Melia~ The wind was slightly pushing my hair away from my sholders, as i was walking to the largest building in the city for the meeting. This city is so ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ The flat top mountain, was amazing! I looked at Emmett, then at Tiaan, I saw the sparkle in their eyes, I knew they were just as amazed as i ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Living in the Sandman's world

    ~Zoe~ I opened my eyes to see a light purple sky, and it felt as if i was laying on clouds. Sitting up, I looked around, there was a big ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    ~Krystal~ Obviously by the lack of talking,something was wrong, so i grabbed the phone from Natalie. "Hello?" i asked in a worried tone. "Krystal? It's just me,Damien." "Oh. " i ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Dresforn

    i claim female spot.

    Jul 9, 2010


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality