User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Split

    female traveler.

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    ~Melia~ I stood up, knowing that I could help."i'll help" I heard someone giggle, my gave went narrow, staring at the girl who had, then suddenly,she slapped herself. I smirked, ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ~Katrina (Kat)~ I found myself laughing or at least smiling every time I talked to Brayden or Sam. "Fourth hour,math, I think." I mumbled, hoping that I could make it ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Dresforn

    will finish later. Which: The Vertino Name: Tatiana Age: 16 Gender: Female. Appearance(Anime or not): Strengths: Personality: Other:

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen

    Name: Karlae Age: 16 Appearance: Personality: Karlae is definitely unique, she loves to be outdoors, and she can't stand to be alone. She is amazing at building people up. She ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    Name: Karidee Age: 18 Gender: Female. Class: second Why's s/he on board?: She has been sent aboard by a rich family, She had done them a huge favor in the ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    This is kinda like the book i'm writing Name- Kacela (Kace) Age- 16 Allegiance- Guardian. Species (if evil)- N/A Appearance/attire- ignore the thing in the corner. Weapons/Equipment- The heel of ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen

    girl spot!

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ( I didn't know what to right. x3) ~Katrina (kat)~ "Thanks." I smiled, taking the bag from Sam's muscular arms and giggled at Jay's comment after running into him. I ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pied Piper

    female spot saved.

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    ~Malia~ Dustin was nervous, I could tell by the way he acted. I was nervous to, but i wanted to know more. I debated all the options in my mind, ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I sighed, looking down at the ring i nearly lost, that Allon had found. I was trying not to pay attention to the stories being told, I didn't like ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Epic World (discussion)

    I have an idea. I was thinking that,since we don't have phones, it would be cool if all the true dragon riders can talk to each other by thought. Of ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ~Katrina (kat)~ I wasn't your average girl, so imagine how i felt. I was going to a new school, I didn't know anyone, and I was almost positive i wouldn't ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    second class female spot saved please.

    Jul 11, 2010


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues