-
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Carson Rayfell~ The group was getting restless, but I had to keep my composure. That Paker girl had a strong power, I could tell. She had a strong Aura. I ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
name: Ian Hart Age: 18 Gender: Male Watcher , trainer or subject: Subject Ability: Duplication Limit: sometimes his duplication doesn't go back to normal. (Example: having four arms after a ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Carson Rayfell. "Why do we need partners?" A group of two asked. I looked around , counting the number of people. There was an odd number. I looked down , ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
~Tansy Peterson I had so many more questions, like: can you choose when you have your visions? Do you know when you are seeing the future? How do you tell? ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Tansy Peterson~ Oh. Well. The future? That seemed like a more useful power than mine. It sounded interesting. I wasn't really sure what was going on around me, all I ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
(don't you just love how we're the only ones writing XD) Tansy Peterson~ I felt Micah's jacket over my shoulders. I smiled. He was sweet, no one was ever this ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
~Tansy Peterson Micah seemed a bit jumpy after I hugged him. I was surprised he hadn't said anything about my tattoos , but halfway glad. A small part of my ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Tansy Peterson~ I waited for his reply, I looked up at him. "Uh, sure" He nodded. I smiled, suddenly aware of my showing tattoos. I was wearing black tights under ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Tansy Peterson Everyone else was getting partners, so I decided to get one as everyone else was. A dark haired guy was standing off to the side. I went over ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Among the Forgotten
Zia Mason Zia, being nudged by Wolf, followed Wolf and returned to her human form. "So you're a healer?" Wolf asked the girl. He then moved his vision to Zia. ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Carson Rayfell. ~ Everyone gathered in the white, sterile room. Carson looked over everyone, mostly females, he noted. This was their newest batch of 'patients' and it was his job ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Among the Forgotten
*sorry my last post was in first person, I forgot I was writing in third person* Zia Mason~ Zia felt relief when Wolf began to play. She tilted her head ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Among the Forgotten
Zia Mason ~ I smiled as I saw wolf actually change into a wolf. He was just close enought for me to gain some of his power. I ran towards ...
Feb 25, 2012 -
Re: Among the Forgotten
Zia Mason~ Zia couldn't help but think of her defenseless sister fighting for her life, this sacrifice would save her. She had to do this. She felt like crying , ...
Feb 25, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
The people who reserved profiles. When they post them we will start, XD
Feb 25, 2012
