-
Re: Monster Exchange
~Rose~ My mind was freaking out, I just looked calm. Who came up with this stupid idea? I Thought standing up from the grass. I dusted off my pants and ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)
Name: Kaine Age: 16 Group:Rich Kid Appearance: Dark brown medium length hair that slightly falls over his eyes, Tall, muscular, Golden eyes, White teeth. Personality: Kaine is very loud, and ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)
Name: Raelynn (Rae) Age: 15 Group:Skater Appearance (description and picture): green black and blonde long hair, tall, Bright green eyes,slender, Personality: Rae Is very outgoing, and has a music obs
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)
girl skater please.
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)
~Maeve~ I Looked and felt like a complete baby. If only they knew what happened. I thought. After the group became smaller, I looked over and saw Blake sleeping. I ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Meteor City
~Melia~ I saw Dustin stand up, and a flood of relief flooded my nerves. He sat back down, and I smiled at him. I picked up my notebook, barely listening ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)
~Maeve~ By the time I awoke, the group was surrounding me. I could feel the heat flood my face, as I looked up at Emmett. Emmett had comforted me, but ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Gone
(i couldn't thatink of anything to write) ~Skye~ The sky, a mixture of pink,blue,purple,and light yellow, was amazing, It looked like a large painting, up above. I was getting a ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)
~Katrina(Kat)~ I was now sitting at one of the booths, I had no clue what I wanted so I looked down at the menu and said, "The double burger please, ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)
~Katrina(Kat)~ I was slightly sweating and breathing hard, I had practiced for around an hour. I text-ed my mom again, asking her where I could get something to eat. It ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Gone
~Skye~ I looked around, seeing Kyle,Cassi, and Dylan,supprizingly it was quiet. I didn't know what to say, I was kind of nervous to be completely honest. "Cassi? Have you gotten ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)
~Katrina(Kat)~ My life was great at the moment, but i wait wasn't sure how long it would last. I shoved the rest of my school stuff in my locker, and ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
never mind. I am dropping out sorry.
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Split
Name: Luciana (Luci) Age: 21 Description( Written)meduim height,golden eyes, Dirty blonde long hair.slender. Picture (No Emo Pictures) Job: Traveler. Personality: Luci is very adventurous,and smart. S
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
oh. Save me a hero spot!!
Jul 12, 2010
