User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ The moments Kassie had been with me, were some of my favorite. Kassie, holding me, like we had known each other for years. I could tell she had been ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Rae~ This whole time, i'd been watching, planning. I had a plan, and I wasn't going to let that blonde, stuck up, spoiled chick steal my home.No-one knew, but this ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ After that, Emmett was going to ask me whats wrong?!! I thought furiously. I climbed the nearest tree.I felt the rough tree bark scrape my leg, but all I ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    (does the first paragraph remind you of any certain day Tabitha?) ~Maeve~ Though I was deep in the woods, I could still look out from the trees and see the ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    ~Karidee~ 6:35/April 11th There, in the library, made my mind rejoice. The rows of books were uncountable, and the variety was endless, I ran my fingers over the books, on ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Rae~ The loud scream and Becca automatically turned, only to see Cassandra, and all most all of the guys surrounding her. My mind thought at rapid speed, and the happy ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ~Katrina(Kat)~ I received my food, and ate it, I was starving,but I didn't want to look like a slob, so I ate at normal far the neighborhood had been okay, ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I woke up to see everyone talking among themselves, except Kassie I know I didn't really know her, but she felt like a sister to me.The leaves crunched as ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Kaine~ Most of the neighborhood was either at the skate park or worrying about their money, but that didn't strike my interest at the moment. I walked down the road, ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    Name- Joycelin (Joy) Age- 15 Gender- Female Appearance- Personality- Very smart and athletic. she is very tough, and is really competitive. Her looks can be deceptive,she has her sassy moments. ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ I saw expressions from others, the "different" kids seemed to be freaking them out. But, I strangely thought it was cool. I wanted to know more, but how? I ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Rae~ Skating was amazing, it helped me forget.The sound of the wheels on the board rolling against the ground,and the rush you get, when you go down a ramp, was ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    save female spot please.

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    ~Karidee~ April 10th/ 7:20pm The boat was simply amazing. Once I boarded, It was around dinner time, so I went straight to the second class dining hall. There was so ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I woke up, the wind howling, this time, I had a flashlight,so hopefully I wouldn't scream again. I sat against a tree and leaned my head back, closing my ...

    Jul 14, 2010


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart