User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    ~Joy~ I claimed my spot,one of the two right near the window. I threw my bags on the dresser, and flung backwards onto the soft bed. I sat up against ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    Can we start??

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ~Kat~ I reached the soccer field, I was alone, so I didn't have to worry about embarrassing myself.I set my bag down on the benchnext to the field. I kicked ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ This was all completely awkward, but at least I could talk to someone new.After he looked at my schedule, he held it out for me. I saw Skylee, and ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ We were running, and laughing, now that takes some energy! Emmett was still catching up, but we were both breathing extremely hard, so we had to rest. Kassie and ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    LIVE!!!!!!

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ On the opposite side of the hall, I saw another person.. well .. monster. He moved his head down and looked at me, I tried not to look, but ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pied Piper

    -Name: Kaydence(Kay) -Age: 16 -Gender: Female -Appearance Written: Around 5'9", Bright blue eyes, slender, Blonde hair that is black underneath. -Appearance Picture: -Personality Strengths: Kay is ver

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    **Thanks** ~Rae~ "No." I said flatly, as my shocked expression turned into a glare. "Not if she's there." I continued, ready for anything they had to say. "Who? Cassandra?" "Yes, ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I noticed the large cut on Kassie's arm, but I knew she trusted me, and I wasn't going to break it. I followed her down partially, until i reached ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Rae~ The others hadn't noticed that i'd went back to the skate park. No-one was there, so I snuck over to my ramp, and climbed under it to get my ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: It's Elementaly Mental! (dumb title, i know, will change)

    I will finish when I get home Name: Coventina (Tina or Venti) Age:16 Court: Water. Appearance: Personality: Once she is determined, she won't give up until she wins. She is ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: It's Elementaly Mental! (dumb title, i know, will change)

    save spot!! junior female mage

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Rae~ Macey motioned me to come over to where she was, so I skated down the ramp and over by her. "You wanna come over, stay the night a-" she ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ I looked at the new schedule in my hand, What the hell? I thought seeing all the strange classes listed. I wandered through the halls, confused, as I tried ...

    Jul 15, 2010


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats