User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    ~Rhema(Ema)~ By now everyone was demonstrating their powers. I watched the two girls torment the guy, and almost started crying because I was laughing so hard. I wanted to be ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Rhema(Ema)(sorry it's so short. I heard all the commotion,and felt the Ice cold water ran down my back, sending a chill down my spine. I rushed over to the group, ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen

    Can someone bring me in? I'm a little confused.

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Rae~ I was completely bored, but at least I didn't have to sleep under a ramp right? I sat up, and grabbed one of my bags. I smiled big. Everyone ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ The fields felt unending as we walked down them. When we finally stopped, we were at a strange place but I really liked it. He was telling me something ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ~Katrina(Kat)~ The sky was getting darker by the minuete. I picked up the soccer ball, and went back to the bench. I drank the rest of the water, and put ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    ~Rhema(Ema)~ Everyone flooded out of the mess hall, to go to their cabin. I walked down the path, heart beat getting faster with every step closer. As I reached the ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Child Soldier

    I really like this poem, but it doesn't really flow.

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Rhema (Ema) I stood looking completely different then how I was feeling. outside, I looked as if I was taking it all in. On the inside I was crying because ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ After I replied, he stopped immediately and looked around the hall, noticing no one was around us. He completely ignored my question, so at the time I referred to ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    -Name: Rhema (Ema) -Age: 16 -Gender: (Keep to Ratio) Female -Appearance: (No emo pics) -Personality: Ema can be very sarcastic and snappy, but her nature is sweet and protective. Many ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    Don't let this die!!!!!!!

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ (sorry its so short, I didn't know what to write) We had been walking for a while now, so I was getting kind of curious. But, I didn't want ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    ~Joy~ As the talking between people became louder, I was silent. I had put my iPod in my jacket pocket, so I spipped the headphones up, I put them in ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Girl spot saved please.

    Jul 17, 2010


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya