User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Name-Shaeras Silvenlight "Shae" Gender-Female Age-16 Race-elf Appearance Skills - Shaeras is very skilled in archery and sword fighting. She is also a very smooth talker and can manipulate words into ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind Veils *Full*

    Name: Erian Whitedagger Age: 16 Gender: female Rank: (Soldier, Tracker, Criminal, Royalty) Criminal Appearance: Personality: Erian Is very defensive and doesn't trust easily but if you break her trust

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind Veils *Full*

    save spot for female criminal?

    Jan 9, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of Hades (remake) Discussion Thread

    Name: Rae Gender: Female Birth Date: october 31 1989 Died at the age of: 15 Cause of Death: pushed off a tall building Personality: Rae has always been quiet and ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Run with the Pack

    whoops. haha I fixed it (:

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Run with the Pack

    Jaycelle(Jay) I followed Marie's every move, not wanting to fall behind or get caught on a stray branch. Pack? I couldn't help but letting my mind wander I had heard ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    Name (user or real name, or both): untameabletiger/ Hope Appearance (A picture of you or just written): Likes: Music, chocolate, writing, guys, rain, funny people, Random people. Dislikes: people who ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Those 16 days

    [quote="HopeLove" We watched them bob and weave [/quote] After weave in the first part I feel like it's missing something right here. I like your form in this a lot. ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What I am

    I don't quite get the meaning of it. It's fantastic, and was detailed enough for me to picture some things.

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Miss You

    This poem Is honestly one of the best I've read. You are VERY talented! I love your style. You should continue writing in the same style like LilySoulMahon suggested.Good job!

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Remainders [Started] [Full]

    ~Rachelle~ When the fire alarm sounded, It turned from calmness to madness. I rolled off the bed, and got up.I stood by the window, scared to death. I was feeling ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Remainders [Started] [Full]

    ~Rachelle~ Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thats all I could think. the only awkward thing was, sleeping in the same bed as a guy? well.. at least he was ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Down to the Center of the Earth

    ~Jaelynn Marie Merilander "Jae" I screamed, rather loudly, which directed everyones attention to me, then the male figure behind me who smelled awkwardly of old fish and tacos. Giving Caramella ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Remainders [Started] [Full]

    ~Rachelle~ Thunder roared and lightning struck. Thats three now. I thought. I followed, keeping pace with the rest, until we reached the hotel. The light brown walls and large white, ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Remainders [Started] [Full]

    ~ Rachelle~ The rest of the grop had came to help, but I was pretty sure I had it. "I'm fine" I said, I didn't mean to snap but I ...

    Jan 7, 2011


News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver