User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    Liam #96 "Finally!" I whispered blowing the fallout off of the paper I had been drawing on. Though the house was horrible, the nature outside the doors was beautiful. A ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    name/child number: Liam #96 gender: Male age: 17 description/picture: Liam looks weak, but he is definitely not. He has long black hair, but only long enough to partially cover his ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    okay. i have been EXTREMELY busy with various things.. so i'm really confused. Could someone bring me in or something?

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    getting ready for a dance i will finish making another charrie.. Name: Rael (Ray-el) Side: good Age: 14 Nationality: Earth Personality: (Please include likes, dislikes, strengths, and weaknesses.) App

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Race of the Benders

    Name: Fajra ( Fa-j-rÉ™) Side: Bad Age: 15 Nationality: Fire Personality: Despite her body, Fajra is VERY aggressive and tough. She never reveals her true feelings,in fear of getting hurt, ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    I don't know How I got distracted, but can someone bring me in again?

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    ~Zandra Fairchild~Athena~ Diago had some good moves, but I was ready. Blocking them was an easy accomplishment for me. I switched to offence, hacking away at every opportunity. I stopped, ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    Dragonette, I included one of you characters in a battle ^.^

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    ~Raine Starkweather~Poseidon~ Again, a laughing fit began. The sun beat down on me as if I had a target on me. This day was going to be long, VERY long. ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    ~Raine Starkweather~Poseidon~ Breath. I reminded myself. I had a habit to hold my breath during a fight , that needed to stop. NOW. Something vibrated the ground with a loud ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    ~Raine Starkweather~Poseidon~ Kassie was a good fighter, better than expected. Her sword was brought down and over, most would try to block it with their sword, but my instincts told ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    ~Raine Starkweather~Poseidon~ "Demeters kids. Hm.." I answered, before I could say anything else, It was time for sword and shield. We stood up and began finding our way to a ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    ~Raine Starkweather~Poseidon~ "Really? You were excited about meeting me?" I asked, still confused. "But of course. We are sisters" She replied with a smile. "Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    ~Raine Starkweather~Poseidon~ The room went chaotic ad soon as a girl stood on a table and yelled. "Hey, you guys, Dionysus is going to be really mad so get back ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    ~Zandra Fairchild~Athena~ The wind was colder then normal,or maybe it was the large rip in her shirt. She spun around to see a tall girl, she didn't look familiar. She ...

    Feb 6, 2011


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost