User avatar

untameabletiger

  • OOC Archive Re: The Battle To Happiness DT

    (:

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    Tansy Peterson~ He leaned in, the backed away. I blushed. Why did he back away? Was something wrong? Did I do something wrong? I needed to clear my head. I ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    Tansy Peterson He set his hand on the side of my face. His touch gave me chills, I gave him a weak smile , I took my hand and put ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    Ian Hart~ He facial expression seemed a bit awkward, so I sat up. Now that I thought about it , I was starting to feel bad for not telling Awen ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Battle To Happiness. [Accepting]

    Can you survive? Plot: Waking up in the middle of nowhere, all you have is a backpack, with the tools needed to survive, and a weapon of choice. You have ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    Carson Rayfell~ She was ready to train, as was I. This wasn't my level of expertise, but I was pretty damn amazing at it. I winked at her, and acted ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    Carson Rayfell "Do you think you can keep up Carson?" Parker smirked. This is was I like about her. She was playful, yet she knew when to be strong and ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    @July, I have something in mind for getting weapons, the bag and closet are for clothes and luxury items. & I fixed it! Carson Rayfell ~ Parker smiled , it ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Among the Forgotten

    Zia Mason Trailing behind Wolf, I realized how someone could get used to this. Even with the red fog spreading, the forest below was beautiful. I mentally took a picture ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    Ian Hart~ Awen's smile didn't reach her eyes, I felt bad now, My reaction was uncalled for. "It is sometimes, when I go back to normal, sometimes the side effects ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Among the Forgotten

    `Zia Mason~ I glanced over to where Wolf was focused. I could use his power and fly, He was, after all, the one I felt most comfortable around. I came ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    Carson Rayfell I looked at Bella. Did she just wink at me? Well. That was interesting. Are we going to fight? That's an understatement. She obviously hadn't seen the schedule. ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    (Ranger51 , go for it! We could use some more!) Ian Hart~ Awen. Such a pretty name. Why was her half of the room blue after all? God forbid her ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Navaeh Renee Taylor `Mornings, my favorite time of the day. Having telekinesis, I always have to get up really early to help unload. But being with this freakshow, the quietest ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    Ian Hart I gave a half smile as Awen moved to the blue half of the room. She was an interesting character.The bags? Why was it there? What did it ...

    Feb 27, 2012


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.