User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Liam~ Save a few of my friends? Few. It kept repeating in my head. Jewel. JEWEL! She better not hurt Jewel. "What is it?" I asked sternly. "Help me fix ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Little Things.[[accepting]]

    I Was excited about this one too D:

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    I guess we can start, It will probably fail, but I really want to keep it alive.

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ I shook with anxiety and hope, until those five words i have never been able to forget, stiffly flowed out of the womans mouth. "The mother's name is Malinda ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Generation 700

    Name- Cecelia "Cece' CC" Lockheart Age- 18 Appearance- Personality- Cecelia is outgoing to an extent, even if it is out of her comfort zone. She stands out in the crowd ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Generation 700

    unnderconstruciton Name- Leann Forth Age- 16 Appearance-. Leann stands at about 5'3" with brown hair that flows down to her middle back. She has Yellow-blue eyes that are framed with ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Aftershock

    (sorry if this sucks, it's 5 am and I have not slept at all.) Character profiles: Name: Ginnada Duplexer "lex" Gender: Female Age: 18 Appearance: she multiple piercings Group: Dusk ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ This all happened so fast and all I could think about was allthe internal and external pain that still filled me completely. I was internaly numbed until Will showed ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ Did he mean it? Will Sounded sure, but I wasn't, I just didn't want to get hurt. Again. I slowly made my way to the mess hall the next ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Liam~ Jewel slid her hand to meet mine, and pulled it down, kissing my fingers gently. We barely knew each other but we somehow we had a connection. I moved ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ I stared at the floor, not noticing the quick rate everyone was leaving. By the time I realized it, it was to late to leave, Will and I were ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Little Things.[[accepting]]

    ~Zeffa "Effie or Rose" Merilace~ When the government called, she was sort of creeped out at first, but when the doors of the building opened, she knew that she would ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Liam~ Jewels' scream echoed through the room. She had slid down the door, clutching her perfect curls. I Once again whispered to her hoping she would stop screaming. My voice ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~leda~ "I'm Sorry!" The thunder was so loud I barely heard over it as he spoke he grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. I felt a big rush of ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Little Things.[[accepting]]

    I guess we can start, we have enough people.

    Mar 20, 2011


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid