User avatar

untameabletiger

  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    can someone bring Trini in?

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    ~Trini Marks- Apollo I was eager to play DeathBall, but the lack of a partner slimmed my chances of winning. I wanted a partner, but every time I got the ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angel's Maze

    under construction Name- Ryder Brooks. Age- 58 Gender- Male Appearance- Personality- Ryder is a mysterious type of guy. You never know exactly what he's thinking. Many think he's easy to ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angel's Maze

    Female angel spot saved! Name- Kael [kay-le] Sanders. Age- 54 (looks around 16) Gender- Female. Appearance- Personality- Kael is one of the most determined people you'll ever meet, she has ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Trini Marks- Apollo Everyone seemed to be dumping their plates in the fire, but since I didn't wake up in time to get a plate , I sort of just ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Trini Marks. - Apollo I have always been a late sleeper , but man! I woke up super late! Thankfully, I had taken a shower the night before, so all ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    I know it's my sb, but i haven't been on in a while - because of volleyball, and it was dying before i left , can someone catch me up? ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Name: Trini Marks. Age (10-18): 16 Parents (Mortal and Godly): Kendra Marks(birth mom) and Apollo. Appearance: (this is how she does her hair, and the color of it.) Personality: Trini ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftershock DT

    I am having major writers block today, I can't focus at all, could someone help me out? or bring my character in?

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ In Will's arms, I felt safe; not as safe as I did in Liam's arms, but it was beginning to grow. I didn't know weather or not to tell ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angels Vs. Demons *Not Started/Accepting*

    I'm sorry, I don't think I can keep up with this SB as well as my others.

    May 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Liam~ (sorry if this makes no sense, Tabby knows why.) The room was filled with heavy silence, unbearable to stand. "First we come to an agreement. I'll save a few ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Generation 700

    ~Leann Forth~ I was the first awake, which was unusual for me. But the rest soon filled around the fire that wasn't visible from the side of the pot. I ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Liam~ This woman was cold, could she really be my mother? or was she just trying to confuse us into her trap. No matter which choice we made, it still ...

    May 2, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Lovers of Leaving application and DT

    This SB sounds really interesting, and I would join, but I don't have the storybooker badge >.

    May 2, 2011


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound