User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    ' ~Trini Marks- Apollo~ Cailan motioned for me to come to him when it was time to receive the rewards; it was getting harder and harder to stay on my ...

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    ~Trini Marks- Apollo As the game passed on, we stayed in , fighting as a team. I liked it. That Avalon guy ruined it. As the poisonous paint ball connected ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    so sorry.

    Nov 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    -Highfives- Red Team!! Whoop Whoop! xD

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    ~Trini Marks- Apollo I wasn't sure what phased me, but my eagerness quickly dissolved as we stepped foot onto the field. There was no turning back now, might as well ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    it's probably to late to choose a number, buuuuut Trini chooses 13

    Nov 9, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    I apologize for not posting until after 3 , I have shool. Thankfully, this class gives me the oppertunity to post. I will check back on if i have the ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our future

    It took me a second to catch on to what the rhyme scheme was, but once I did, I enjoyed the poem very much! It kept my attention, and I ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Angel's Maze DT

    I'm eager for this story book to start!! :mrgreen:

    Nov 9, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Sounds great! our color is red right?

    Nov 9, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    Sure! Cailan can be paired with Trini! Might be an interesting combination! :D

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angel's Maze

    I really don't want this one to die before it starts!

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    ~Trini Marks- Apollo The few voices gained intensity, and my slight movements put the two figures, one more than the other, on edge. I slipped my paper and pencil into ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Demi-God DT

    fixed it!

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angel's Maze

    under construction. Name- Terrara. [T-uh-rare-uh] "Terra" Sallsburry. Age- 17 Gender- female Appearance- Personality- Terrara is the curious type, she's always asking questions. That's what happens af

    Nov 7, 2011


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket