User avatar

unsterblichkeit36

  • Research Re: A question for teenage girls

    I'd say 2

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Choose a hero

    A water sprite I've always had a thing for them. This might be interesting! PM me when you're finished!

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Try writing while half-asleep

    Since i get no sleep at all, i do write half asleep all the time. I actually wrote around two 45 in the morning today and wrote an amazing piece. ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I need first names!!

    great great great! u can findthe meaning behind names or the phonebook or credits on tv the above were all in thanks to people here on yws they helped me ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: becoming your character

    I tried to become my character for a week and ended up losing one of my best friends My advice; warn your friends or if they r mean, dont warn ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: being your character

    if you act like your character for a week, will you become a better writer or just a diffrent person

    Jul 23, 2008


NO U
— Carina