-
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
for chirantha is it cinthia? mine is 4 letters and starts with an s
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: Breaking Dawson
Hahahah and your point is?
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: do you have bad writing?
They would always tell us "use cursive now because you will need it next year. The next year, we only needed cursive during tests or spelling packets and the would ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Breaking Dawson
Last night I had a dream. I always have odd dreams, but this one was terrifying and almost normal. I had a dream that i was Bella and I was ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: how big is your book collection?
Actually, half of the books i read are from the library. Some, I have never read and the others are good!
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: craziest night of writing you have ever experienced?
I was up until four thirty writing and almost fell asleep on the keyboard. that would have ruined my writing and the computer drastically. I had to go find gum ...
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: 12 year-old girl left to die without food or water
thats is friggin sick they better die in jail without food or water see how it feels
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Reading 'Popular' Books
i actually tell my boyfriend to read all of the popular books bc usually they are bigger and he gets payed to read them
Jul 31, 2008
