User avatar

unsterblichkeit36

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 I love the first quote and congrats. on winning!

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Pencils (a poll)

    I love to use wood, but Mechanical pencils are easiest to use for notes in school. I love the way how wood rolls along the paper and leaves a nice ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost

    I need to change- To escape from madness. I need a new world Where I can’t be judged, Where stereotypes no longer exist. I need to be me . Your ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Here's me jumping on the hotel beds after a stay in Virginia. I was quite boring may i add. And yes, i was wearing a tutu.

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My heart is breaking

    My best friends mother has cancer and shes practically my second mother Also, after years of non-stop verbal abuse by my father, I'd be happy to join

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Here's me being a naturally gloomy person....

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If You Only Knew

    wow! This is absolutely brilliant! The only thing i advise is to go over it and reedit it with capitals in the correct places and puncuation Also, in the second ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: With And Without

    You wrote out my life story! Seriously, this is just how i feel Why thankyou!

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sun and the Moon

    I am the Sun And you are the Moon. I only see you rarely, But hope to see you soon. Like night turns to day, Warm turns to cold. My ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Hell

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet the newbies and all of you newbies meet us!

    First Name: Nickname: Favorite Color: Song: Food: Author: Who inspires you: What do you write: Personality: Hobbies: Sports/activites: Books: Hints for life: Anything else you would want us to know? ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Breaking In by November Blessing

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Define that Simile!

    because it can be torn apart quickly. Ducks are like orange juice

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Choose a hero

    A water sprite I've always had a thing for them. This might be interesting! PM me when you're finished!

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My heart is breaking apart

    Brilliant! This is just...well...indescribable! Keep writing!

    Oct 5, 2008


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson