User avatar

unsterblichkeit36

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thinspiration

    I used to smile pink And frown a gentle blue. My eyes would sparkle gold And my toes would twinkle, too. Now, I no longer smile pink And my frowns ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for not liking the spelling of happinesss

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Perfection Correction

    Whisper it Say it Scream it Repeat it I’ll never be it Perfect. Starve yourself Cut yourself Burn yourself Gag yourself I’ll always be it Damaged. Tried it Done it ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zel

    did you get this from the book Zel?

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you wake up, feeling that you are one of your favorite characters. You know that you are a writer when you begin to speak ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because it keeps her hands warm? Are clowns people?

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Take a ticket

    eh?

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: past tense vs. present tense

    Past tense comes naturally. I don't really mind. I just don't like it when people change in the story with no specified meaning to it

    Jan 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tiaras and Tutus: Kodak Moments

    Part of the first chapter of one of my newset stories. Hope you enjoy! :) I was waiting for the final bell to ring. The damned ticking of the clock ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for banning someone that I should have banned

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Freak out. Break down crying. What would you do if you realized that you just drank the drink intoxicated with poison that was for your ex. friend?

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Glass Castle

    I thought it was pretty good for a beginner. It was easy to relate to and beautiful. Keep up the good work!

    Jan 2, 2009
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    Dream That is the key to it. This is something that only you can make go away. No one can be there to help you get rid of it. I've ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Ah yes! TPBM loves TMNT

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having a better signature than I do!

    Dec 1, 2008


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm