User avatar

unsocialbutterfly

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blushing red(WIP)

    hi! :) This story was pretty good. It was really cute. There are some mistakes in grammar but other than that it's cute. :) Examples: as she smiled at me ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In The Storm

    That's a really great poem. I liked how you used an example of where you opened it to. :)

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Friendship Reunion prt.1 *edited*

    Overall it's pretty good it's a good story and I'm pretty sure everyone already corrected the mistakes I saw :)

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fatal love

    hey :) This is pretty well written but it kind of sounds more like a poem than a short story it is pretty good though I like the fact that ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Women Detectives chapter 1

    *Now before I begin please know that I started writing this when I was about 6 or 7 years old so don't expect it to be a great book okay. ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey I'm a newbie I don't know what else to say besides read my profile and you'll find out about me :)

    Sep 26, 2010


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot