-
Re: Goodbye My Love
Great poem! You are super talented! You have great stanza structure and flow to your poem. You start with a steady lead into unknown territory, then letting the readers know ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Random...Thanks
Beautiful work! I love how your lines are only 3-6 words long. I think you should space it only ( not because I do not like the idea of cluttered ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Is there such thing as too much emotion?
There is no such things as an emotion too raw. But readers can be step back by poetry while they are reading it because of the language ( profanity) or ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: "Emo" Poetry vs. Good Poetry
Although emo poetry isn't exactly the best, it is a start. It is a start of putting emotion on paper. Good poetry in my opinion takes the reader on a ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Guidelines for Posting in the Poetry Forums
I really appreciate the tips and help! :D
Aug 24, 2011 -
Re: all the pretty things
Great poem! I love how you structured the poem and leave the punch for the end. This really allows the words to sink in and then be forced to think ...
Aug 24, 2011 -
Re: second chances
Great work! I love the way you have structured your poem. It flows extremely well and I love how it seems like a mess of words with a very specific ...
Aug 24, 2011 -
Re: Run, 'Lissa, Run!
I love the receptiveness in the poem, because even the though the emotion changes the underlying theme doesn't. This is a poem you can read again and again gaining new ...
Aug 24, 2011 -
Re: It will happen again
Great poem! Love the flow,the words and especially the feel! I love how you start off with the conversation with you and your mind. The fact that the readers do ...
Aug 24, 2011 -
Re: Symphony of Insanity
Well done! That was incredible! The title has a beautiful flow off the tongue and as when used in the poem. It brings forward the undiagnosed and unsolved issues that ...
Aug 24, 2011 -
Re: New kid :)
Hey YWS I am super stoked to be here! You guys seem super talented and friendly for the hour I have been online. A little about me, I am going ...
Aug 24, 2011 -
Re: Love covers, love never leaves
Beautiful! A great approach of love. I love how the result is it doesn't solve everything, yet makes a huge difference. Makes the reader feel like their is hope, and ...
Aug 24, 2011 -
Re: No Name
How do we attempt to string words anew to describe the presence of wonders that we view A tickle in your ear of a cheerful birds tune As it intertwine's ...
Aug 24, 2011 -
Re: Open the Door
Really powerful work...that is a super tough subject that you executed extremely well. You kept a really great back and forth motion with the mother and child. The fabrication and ...
Aug 24, 2011 -
Re: Reflection
I find the best poems are when you look upon a situation in a person or object least likely to be a "significant" point of view. WELL DONE! Amazing angle ...
Aug 24, 2011
