-
Re: Our Love
Yeeeaaaa first love poems are so tough! But you got it! It is beautiful! I love the rhyme scheme in your poem and the stanza structure is prefect! My only ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: You see
Beautiful! I love how you call it a "letter". The ideas in this work have really formed some beautiful emotion. I love how is looks like a letter and a ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Paper Cups
I love the imagery! It truly emotes the "longing" and "waiting" feeling. I love the length of the poem as well, it really plays well with emotion portrayed! My only ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Beautiful Disaster
Well done! I love the flow and the repetition of that one stanza, it gives almost like a "stab" at the reader. Emoting the same strength of emotion every time ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Move
Great work! I love the flow and stanza structure in this poem! It is done rather beautifully! I also love the constant battle between quitting and trying. The recurrence of ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Compliments
AMEN SISTA! Beautiful work! The battle between acceptance and failure relates to every human out there. The battle between compliment and insult relates to every teenager... especially girls. Great fl
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: The Underworld
Fantastic! I love your vision of hell....:D With your first paragraph, I feel you should be more descriptive on you descending to hell. Really give the reader insight on how ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: DELETE
Great poem! If some words rhyme then so be it. You do not have to pick to a pattern of rhyme or none at all. As long as everything goes ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: A Poem of the True "Heart"
LOVE IT! such a great poem! I love how you were able to use imagery in an effective way that increased the flow of the poem. The stanza size was ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Cradle of Myth
Incredible Idea! To not only portray the beauty in the aborignal history, past and present, but the stigma! The ending truly spoke to me. How contradictory our world is. How ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: A Scratch Beneath The Surface
YOU USE PARADOXES SO WELL! You are very talented! I love the ending! Really counter acts the typical "wisdom" society deems! Keep writing it is great!
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Inspiration?
Whenever I a have nothing to write about, or have no inspiration. I usually go to a park, lake, river or a forest. I begin to describe how I feel ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Needless
Great poem! Beautiful flow and you really emote feeling into your words! It is easy to read and easy to feel to! It reminds me of a relationship between someone ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Bathing in the Candle Light.
I like the imagery you are using! This has greaaaaaat stuff in it! I like it has too many separate ideas to be one piece. But if you desire to ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: The Others
Amazing! Just stunning flow and precision. You can tell the simplicity was well put together! I want to share what it reminds me of! It reminds me of schizophrenia! A ...
Aug 25, 2011
