User avatar

unmarkedterritory

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sleep Talk

    This is one of the most strange beautiful pieces on here! The structure is unique and works well to increase the fluidity and significance to your words. It is such ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness

    Captivating! Great work! I love how you speak of light, like it is a fluid. You containing it in a cup. I could honestly feel my insides grow dimer, which ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Pouring my heart out

    It remind of me of the messy divorce my family went through. That emotion between the lines is strong and heartfelt. The flow was nice, although lacked consistency. This could ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Re: Rain

    Beautiful! I love the droplet format, although if you committed it more it would allow more of the insanely great contracting emotion. So the give you props to hitting such ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sin

    I love how you chose the battle of defining sin. Calling it a she and describing her evil is truly beautiful! You have a clear voice when you write and ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Mummy.

    HAIKU! Really interesting subjet to write about, let alone do a haiku about! It really makes a great imagine. Especially how you spell "mummy", like a child would. Gave the ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Me and The Past

    Great work! This is an incredible first poem you should be so proud of yourself! The feelings you have emoted in this poem are strong and powerful! My only suggestion ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: OMG Kitty15!

    WOOOOOW! Very very stunning work! Your sister is lucky to have you as a sister! My only complaint for this picture is the dullness in the lines. Which could just ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Life in my ice-cream salad.

    Such a cool concept! I love this idea! The only thing I wish more of was better transitioning, maybe by you share your bowl with the fruit. Instead that they ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret Love

    Great work! I love the line to line rhyming! I also love the structure of the poem and the simplicity in it's nature! My only wish is that I can ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Do You Remember the Garden?

    Well done! Great imagery and voice! Your twist ending was truly magical! I can not believe I am saying this to this incredible poem but more contrast! REally allow the ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cathedral

    Beautifully written! Great title to emote the practise. My wish was to clarify; This dome where pageantry and faith have wed. The only reason, because I love an air of ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Jack and Jill

    My goodness that is sooo good! Hilarious, clever, get rhythm!I would love to see you other work! You seem like an intelligent writer who knows what is going on in ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Chilled to the core

    Chilled to the core Raw. Paralyzed. Heaving. Wallowing. The calm opaque polar water is disrupted with the thrashing of a new victim. Her vulnerability tempts the selfish sea, consuming her ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poets...?

    I agree with all, and no judgements when I say this. Eminem is one of the best poets in the entire world.

    Aug 25, 2011


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia