User avatar

ummcowsareawesome

  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    -lireal- Once i came to after fainting i abrubtly remembered everything that had happened. I thought of Seraph and hated him but i supposedly cuold do nothing about it without ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (sorry, maybe its effect can take a little bit to work because i truly needed to knock DQ's character out-zelithon) the moment i saw the blade i fell into a ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Depite my reasent ordeal with that vampiric creature I jumped up with renewed strength and tumbled out of the cart. Diz eyes went wide put he had no time to ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "answer you what exactly? you want a lie that pleases you instead of a truth you are afraid of? At this piont I don't have my best interests in heart ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    It took all my strength to gasp, "Kill me!" in a final stand of defiance.

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I let out a scornful harsh laugh "You always were a horrible lier, eversince we were little. you were always in it for yourself. Greedy coward." and to the man ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Diz's last coment almost made me angry enuoph to brake my bonds. "You, you, you... worthless basterd" i stuttered in anger, "After you promiced you wuold come back for me ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (zelithon) I assumed the griffin was talking to me and ignored the rude ones. "If you are talking to me, Griffin, you shuold know three things; one i have no ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    The expression of the normal elfs face was lauphable at that piont so i did, and then i began to plot ways to get him.

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "No, of course i wuold never try to escape, don't be silly," i replied sarcastically, and to the light elfs and humans, "don't leave me alone with this freak, unless ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    "My names Yebba" I replied not catching his sarcasim. "Whats yours?" I grinned. Then i relized he was a vampire like me. I examined them both properly, after that. The ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    Seeing the cosey little meeting going on i came out of the shadows before the taller elf could answer, i almost forgot to switch back into my normal vampiric elf ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (zelithon) I glared up at him from my uncomfortable position on the floor, his face was still familar and annoyingly hansome. I shuold have thought of that myself. I Used ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (zelithon again) "i am here to get revenge and kill you, or atleast see to it that you sufer" I said frankly, if not rudely. "Where is Morgana!?" I demanded.

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    This is zelithon, teporarly on my sis's user. Lireal- I woke up to the bumping of a cart, surrounded by supplies. I imeadatly tried to get up but I was ...

    Jan 27, 2006


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath