User avatar

ummcowsareawesome

  • General Articles Re: Losing and Gaining (a best friend)

    I awoke to the normal aroma of fresh coffee and toasting blueberry english muffins. I lay in bed, hungry. My desire to get up was strong but not strong enough. ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Funny true story, b-day

    DAM IT SUCKS!!! JUST KIDDING BUT I READ THIS THING HUNDREDS OF TIMES AND MUM HAS TOLD US THE REAL STORY ABOUT A MILLION (HEHE, HAVE YOU HEARD THAT ONE ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Other Re: September 11

    i was in 2nd grade and i remember my grandma calling my mom to turn on the news. When i heard my mom gasp, i ran into the room and ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Other than that.......

    He had huge baby blue eyes, a tiny pink nose, and wide chipmunk-like cheeks (he always did said, "the better to store nuts with, you always need spare." and then ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: .

    so brad is cool.......................right? I was too lazy to read the whole thing but i give it a *round of applause* 10!!!!

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Other Re: and everybody was stupid

    My lips stung, my joints ached, and everybody was stupid. When I asked the tall man with rust red hair when we were leaving hell, all he gave me was ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Other Re: The Young Puppy

    New Zealand dogs! or wolfs? Come up with somting better than avalanch mountian, please! hey zel, i hope you i used to play like this when i was younger and ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Other Re: The Young Puppy

    The young puppy stepped into the morning sun. His bright green eyes blinked when the sunlight shone on his black muzzle. He turned back into his dark cave. He trotted ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Other Re: The Young Puppy

    hi everybody, the young puppy, my reaction was laughter, and here i am are all my work. I was just temoparily using my sister's account so i will continue it ...

    Dec 9, 2005


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice