-
Re: Most (blank) member
Zel, we all know you are some lonely 13 year old cooped up in your room spending wasted hours on the internet. You talk about yourself as if it's true. ...
Dec 28, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
most awesome- ummcowsareawesome most cool- ummcowsareawesome most beautiful-ummcowsareawesome most best- ummcowsareawesome best artist- ummcowsareawesome most likely to become a supermodel- God, do I
Dec 28, 2005 -
Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren
Shes refering to Mr. Garrison, the kids gay teacher who carries around "Mr. Hat", a weird sock puppet that he talks to. He also had "Mr. Slave" at one point.
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)
On the one drawing where you said she wasn't cute enough, I think that no way in Hell that an anime drawing can be cute, but that's just me. I ...
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)
Anime as said by Zelithon, "Anime takes no talent, and no practice. It should not be considered art," But Zelithon is really mean and exaggerates a lot (the truth) I ...
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?
manchester has to be good - apparently has the second biggest china town in europe!!! :P anyway, i'll be celebrating xmas. my friend has already celebrated eid. but what is ...
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?
I usually get pajamas the night before Hehe! Same here, my mum buys us Pjs before christmas and we get to wear our christmas Pjs the night before christmas! Heh, ...
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?
I usually get pajamas the night before Hehe! Same here, my mum buys us Pjs before christmas and we get to wear our christmas Pjs the night before christmas! Heh, ...
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Other than that.......
Im sad no one is replying to this excerpt from my mind. :(
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: My Reaction was Laughter (for older readers)
i think its great but the thing is i wrote it not surfergirl.
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Dungeons and Dragons
Dungeons and dragons by morning Chess club meetings by afternoon And if he enough time at the end of the day He'd sit down and watch his favorite anime cartoon ...
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, you should be honored to know such an awesome person. Well, a little about myself. What I really like about me is that I'm funny. I would never change ...
Dec 18, 2005 -
Re: another miscellaneous face
I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU, but i hate criminal intetent cuz the guy is really annoying. Today i was watching a law and order svu marathon, it was cool, ...
Dec 18, 2005 -
Re: Rebel Lady
I was walking down Fay avenue one Halloween night I turned up a path to the front door of a house I pushed the doorbell, in hope of an answer ...
Dec 18, 2005 -
Re: Losing and Gaining (a best friend)
PLEASE RESPOND TO MY WRITING!!!!!!!!!
Dec 18, 2005
