User avatar

ummcowsareawesome

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I must be the smartest person here, cuz' for the last few days I've been in Palm Springs, but I brought my laptop. So yeah...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: How the heck do you get those lines above your avatars????

    How do you guys change the lines above your avatar to whatever you want??? I need to know!!! heck, m'dear, heck. no cussing, please -M

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    hmmm they both deserve a 8...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Egos

    M'kay. You can not win you know. Yep time for more bragging!!!!!!! I am pretty oh soo pretty. 8) Many a people have said how unbelievably awesome my eyes are. ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Egos

    I have the greatest girlfriend ever, and i held a Golden Eagle beat that. Don't you mean u have the greatest dog ever? Hahaha, I'm good.

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    You are, once again, a liar, Zel. You do beg me to play when I'm trying to clean the kitchen and do my homework (stuff you should be doing) You ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I officially love Snoink and Tara, they actually nominated me for something (and acknowledged me)

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    Do you guys want to know a secret? Zelithon is almost 14 and she always begs me to play stuffed animals and beanie babies with her. So she isn't exactly ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    See, there you go again. I LOVE YOU!

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    No, do you have an ego problem? Id love to pop it. Wrong choice of words, my friend. You better watch out.

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I want to know why everyone doesn't put me for anything (except Zelithon, but that doesn't count cuz', well, it just doesn't) because I deserve a lot of those nominations. ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    Suddenly, an amazingly beautiful creature enters the scene. With a blood-red body, and amazing intelligence, everyone just stood there in awe. "I have come," Ummcowsareawesome starts, "to reveal your

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I want to know why everyone doesn't put me for anything (except Zelithon, but that doesn't count cuz', well, it just doesn't) because I deserve a lot of those nominations. ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Endings (for Snoink!)

    guess what?! I'm your first reply!!!!! That means I'm extremly cool and you know it.

    Dec 28, 2005


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus