User avatar

ummcowsareawesome

  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    If I was a guy, I would change my name to Cassidy, become a hard-core surfer, and then get all the girls I wanted. Of course, I would be hot!

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    a) slouch allot (very common and works well) b) wear a large jacket c)hands over groin something to build off of... Is that why rappers always hold their crotch in ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I don't know Crysi, MisterWaffles does a pretty good job of slapping people with fish through the internet...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    I LOVE... California (no offence, but everywhere else doesn't rock as much as Cali! I mean their is all the wonderful beaches with lots of hot surferboys and the weather ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    My boyfriend I could go on to say my phone and iPod, and maybe computer, but nothing else compares. So yeah. Chris. I swear I remeber your gender being a ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday!!!

    Umm, Surfergirl's birthday is really Sept. 4, I was just using her account once and changed the birthday. She probably hasn't changed it back yet. Anyway!!! BIRTHDAY TIME!!! PARTY!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    I love... myself! Naw, I'm not that self-absorbed. I also love the beach, surfing, laughing, making people laugh (OK, I like attention, but I am no attention whore!) hangin' wit ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! HEY, GUESS WHAT? MY BIRTHDAY'S TOMORROW!!!

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    I think I should get all around best for both of them!!!

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I nominate Matt Bellamy (if he's a guy) as most hottest... nah, just kidding! I'm definetly the hottest, no question!

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    OH YEA, I FORGOT FALL OUT BOY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE TOTALLY MY FAVORITE BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    HEY I'M LISTENING TO FALL OUT BOY RITE NOW..... "IT'S JUST PAST 8:00 AND I'M FELLIN' YOUNG AND RECKLESS..." THAT WAS FROM "OUR LAWYER MADE US CHANGE THE NAME OF ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ummm have you guys ever heard of http://www.funnyjunk.com? Well there is is a picture of a little boy at a soccer game giving someone the finger, thats my little brother ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    i think you guys umm are well ummm i dont well ummm see umm mmm ehhhh........

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: How the heck do you get those lines above your avatars????

    damit, I only have 39 posts. So if I leave crap on your posts well, I'm tryin....

    Dec 29, 2005


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe