User avatar

ummcowsareawesome

  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I let out a scornful harsh laugh "You always were a horrible lier, eversince we were little. you were always in it for yourself. Greedy coward." and to the man ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Diz's last coment almost made me angry enuoph to brake my bonds. "You, you, you... worthless basterd" i stuttered in anger, "After you promiced you wuold come back for me ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (zelithon) I assumed the griffin was talking to me and ignored the rude ones. "If you are talking to me, Griffin, you shuold know three things; one i have no ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    The expression of the normal elfs face was lauphable at that piont so i did, and then i began to plot ways to get him.

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "No, of course i wuold never try to escape, don't be silly," i replied sarcastically, and to the light elfs and humans, "don't leave me alone with this freak, unless ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    "My names Yebba" I replied not catching his sarcasim. "Whats yours?" I grinned. Then i relized he was a vampire like me. I examined them both properly, after that. The ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    Seeing the cosey little meeting going on i came out of the shadows before the taller elf could answer, i almost forgot to switch back into my normal vampiric elf ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (zelithon) I glared up at him from my uncomfortable position on the floor, his face was still familar and annoyingly hansome. I shuold have thought of that myself. I Used ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (zelithon again) "i am here to get revenge and kill you, or atleast see to it that you sufer" I said frankly, if not rudely. "Where is Morgana!?" I demanded.

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    This is zelithon, teporarly on my sis's user. Lireal- I woke up to the bumping of a cart, surrounded by supplies. I imeadatly tried to get up but I was ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jobs!

    Where do you work? At my neighbors house, I watch and take care of his dog when he's not home. (and he's not home a lot, which means more money!) ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What should i call my birdy?

    Bon Jovi, cuz I have it stuck in my head.

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Nice things in 2005

    I liked... turning 12 being voted funniest 6th grader (which I still will be in 2006) graduating the 5th grade and going to middle school seeing all my friends from ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Umm, well, uhhhhh, thinks my avvie is confusing... I like Family Guy, and I like doggies! :D

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Obessed with "Rent"

    Dec 31, 2005


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot