-
Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.
"no where" i responded happy to be agknowleged and turned back.
Jan 29, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
After regaining me breath i first turned to Croak, who wuold be easyer to deal with. "What is your name? Anyway thankyou! you saved our lifes. You are extreemly brave. ...
Jan 29, 2006 -
Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.
I was both officaily anoyed and officaily ignored, and since my attentionspan is short i tend to lose interest quikly in that which does not involve me. After glaring at ...
Jan 29, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
I cuold only cuoph up the wate i had breathed in, even if i coud breath water i had trouble returning to air. When we got back to land i ...
Jan 29, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
Just as we were about to finish crossing a plank broke and i, who was sitting on the edge of the cart, fell in. I panicked, because they were rapids ...
Jan 29, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
"They call me lireal" i said pleasently while firmly shaking his hand, but i was thinking he was some dullard for not paying atention the first time around for not ...
Jan 29, 2006 -
Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.
"what am i, chopped liver?" these men were getting on my nerves for acting like i was invisable and useless.
Jan 29, 2006 -
Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.
-yebba-(i am zelithon on a diffrent user, again) "Ew i hate dwarfs there so salty" the snobby elf jumped and turned to look at me, for i was behind him. ...
Jan 29, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
-lirear- I pretended to sleep because I knew my anger wuold flare up if i did anything else. I decided that it wuold be a good time to practice meditateing ...
Jan 29, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
-lireal- Once i came to after fainting i abrubtly remembered everything that had happened. I thought of Seraph and hated him but i supposedly cuold do nothing about it without ...
Jan 27, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
(sorry, maybe its effect can take a little bit to work because i truly needed to knock DQ's character out-zelithon) the moment i saw the blade i fell into a ...
Jan 27, 2006 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
(zelithon) He is a worthy opponent (:wink: :wink: in other words smarter than me) shoot i just spent 20 pionts!
Jan 27, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
Depite my reasent ordeal with that vampiric creature I jumped up with renewed strength and tumbled out of the cart. Diz eyes went wide put he had no time to ...
Jan 27, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
"answer you what exactly? you want a lie that pleases you instead of a truth you are afraid of? At this piont I don't have my best interests in heart ...
Jan 27, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
It took all my strength to gasp, "Kill me!" in a final stand of defiance.
Jan 27, 2006
