User avatar

ulala8

  • Lounge, The Re: World War of Grammar

    OFFICIAL GAAF DOCUMENTATION FORM(ASSAULTS) OF SPC Ulala: 1. 2.

    Feb 18, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fantasy, Science Fiction and Short Story Reviews [Closed]

    My story is hopefully going to be a novel, so I'd very much appreciate if you even just gave it a read while it's in the first one and a ...

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: World War of Grammar

    OFFICIAL GAAF DOCUMENTATION FORM(ASSAULTS) OF PFC Ulala: 1. 2.

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: World War of Grammar

    Sir, I've decided to offer only one review this time, as it's a rather lengthy one. If this is unacceptable, I'll submit more.

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: World War of Grammar

    OFFICIAL GAAF DOCUMENTATION FORM(ASSAULTS): 1.

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: World War of Grammar

    OFFICIAL GAAF DOCUMENTATION FORM(ASSAULTS): 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: World War of Grammar

    Ulala8, Pvt., five years of collective knowledge Ulala was born in Ohio, around "red necks". She moved to Michigan in 2004 and has since been coached by her Grandmother in ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Will you be Mine?

    I'm pretty sure that my Valentine won't accept a REAL Valentine's day gift (as she's dating someone else).

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Novel Workshop Re: Who here still needs reading?

    This is my novel in the works. When I say "in the works," I certainly mean it. More than half of my novel is in the Green Room at the ...

    Jan 21, 2014


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester