User avatar

twilightxd

  • Script » General, General Re: Deadly Viper

    Hey, I'm going to critique the second scene. Tim: Uncle Bill gave it to me it’s a gift did he give you a gift? this should probably be three sentence ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forbidden Worlds (ch 1)(revised)

    Thanks for the reviews. They really helped. I'm posting more soon.

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forbidden Worlds (ch 2)

    It is supposed to be a fantasy romance story kinda like twilight except a different plot and there aren't any vampires or werewolves.

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bravery

    sorry for the unfinished review, but I had to get off the computer. My little sister just stood there with a blank face tears rushing down her face, then there ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Train Wreck (ch 1) Rewrite

    Thanks for the help. The story actually doesn't start until chapter three. I'm only using chapters one and two to get it started.

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When I'm With you.

    Thanks. No I wasn't intending to rhyme in the second stanza.

    Dec 4, 2008


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)