User avatar

twilightxd

  • Romantic Novels Re: Train Wreck (ch 1) Rewrite

    Hey everyone, I realized that my last Train Wreck chapter was a mess so I rewrote it in the main characters point of view and with a lot more detail, ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    I haven't read the boy in the striped pajamas, but I really enjoyed your version. I really like how you describe the scene in a child's point of view especially ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: If Love is not Enough Chapter 1

    I really liked this one because it had a lot of detail of their surroundings and the charicteres. great job :D :wink:

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I'm With you.

    Thanks. No I wasn't intending to rhyme in the second stanza.

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I'm With you.

    The raging waves flow higher. The juicy strawberries become riper. The exotic rain forest grows vaster. The full, glowing moon rises sooner. When I’m with you. The shriveled, sick flowers ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Train Wreck Chapter one

    ok, this was a mess up. Please go to Train Wreck the rewrite and comment.

    Dec 4, 2008


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki