User avatar

twilightxd

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    I liked it. It was a little different from the really wedding so. I think Alice should be the bridesmaid and Jacob was supposed to be the best man, but ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden Worlds (ch 1)(revised)

    I was sitting in my room on my bed staring up at the ceiling. My stomach quenched like I was about to throw up. I wanted to run away as ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • General Articles Re: [deleted]

    OK, so it’s not a huge deal. But I had never been so hurt entirely on my own accord. These two sentence should be connected with a coma after the"but" ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Regret

    didn’t recognize it. Before, work was his life. He liked that life, it was enough for him. But Stacy showed him a life he never even could have imagined. For ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bravery

    sorry for the unfinished review, but I had to get off the computer. My little sister just stood there with a blank face tears rushing down her face, then there ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bravery

    knowing it to the fact she tried to sleep with them for money to didn’t seem to help much at all. Its "too" I could kill myself every night but ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Trick-or-treat

    :smt045 It has ghouls and ghosts and free candy! Had would be better. “Hi, Billy. Hey, what are you going to dress up as for Halloween this year?” Stephen replied. ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Ugly Princess

    This is a really good short story, but I think you should give the the princess a name isnstead of just saying "our princess And then the king died. Both ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Other Man (part one)

    I really liked "The other man", but it was also very sad. I thought that is was going to be longer because of the thingy that I don't know the ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: love

    hey I liked your story line, but I think you could of done alot better with the writing. You Have a TON of typos and your missing capitlization. It makes ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Simple Mistake: Chapter Two

    I really like this one and the first chapter, but like everyone else I'm don't see where your going. You need to write more. I really like the characters in ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Imperfect Day

    Wow, this is a really intence story and I think you told it amazingly. That must have been really horible. Ok, there was only few grammer isues that I noticed. ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Train Wreck (ch 2)

    I woke up later that day, my mind overflowing with thoughts about what happened earlier this morning. When I came home I found my parents sound asleep and so, I ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Glass eyes and Ghosts

    ok, this is good. It has a real intence ending that makes me want to read more. Most of the grammer was good. You only had a few grammer issues ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Train Wreck (ch 1) Rewrite

    Thanks for the help. The story actually doesn't start until chapter three. I'm only using chapters one and two to get it started.

    Dec 7, 2008


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi