Random avatar

twilightgirl

  • Other Poetry Re: Friends

    My class had to do spoken word and this was the poem I did. It's called Friends and I mean friends in general, best friends, true friends, or just friends. ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Im TwilightGirl... and new

    Hey Im twilight girl :D and I love to write I have written so many stories it's probably impossible to count them. Im working on a four book series and ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Story of an Elevator

    Hey Im twilightgirl, but youcan call me twigirl. I loved your story and couldn't find nothing wrong with it. I loved it because I could picture everything. You gave good ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The White Rabbit's Misadventures in Wonderland

    Hi karmas my name is twilightgirl but people call me twigirl or v I like your story alot. It was written well. In the end you spelled behaviour when it's ...

    Jul 4, 2009


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink