User avatar

twiggers

  • Art & Photography Re: The Deathly Hallows

    I saw it last night, it was epic. I like your poster bythe way!

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    'city of ember' was awful.

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Okay, this is worst as in sad, not worst as in a I've-read-the first chapter-and-it-is-so-boring-that-i-want-to-put-it through-the-paper-shredder-even-though-it's-a-library-book book. This book was sa

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I so appoligize for that greusome fact above, but it is true.

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    YAAAAAAA! I'MGOING TO SEE THE MOVIE THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Anakin is a whiney-pants I completly agree. :D Ummmm... Prokaryote? :| Just no. This was the best book EVAH! (eccept for the maximum ride series, which i HIGHLY reccomend, and ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I loved it! I cried when tonks, lupin, and george (or was it fred?) died. I loved the part where Harry's in the pond during december, and ron pulls him ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Inkheart. This movie was bad. Worse. Beyond worse. Worse than beyond worse. None of the actors suited the parts, it was terribly acted, and - WHAT ON EARTH DID THEY ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I know! Like me... brown eyes, blondeish brown hair, maxish attitude... I'd be perfect for the part of max! Just get a cute guy to be Fang, please, not some ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I'm going to avoid the maximum ride movies like the plauge.

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    The Series of Unfortunate Events. They killed it when they made the movie. I completly agree. Also all the Narnia movies, and the Happy Potter movies, the directors killed them, ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    NO NO NO N0 NO! DYLAN CANNOT, I REPEAT CANNOT, REPLACE FANG! I ♥ FANG N' MAX AS A COUPLE! (im sooooooooooooooo sadddd!)

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    Have you read the first few (5) books of the series? The first is 'The Angel Experament: A Maximum Ride Novel' They were AWESOME! Angel, frankly, is creeping me out. ...

    Sep 28, 2010


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK