User avatar

twiggers

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reilly Soar~part 1

    The only thing I knew at that moment was to get away, 'cause they wanted me, bad. Who wanted me? Why the towns people, of course! I shot through the ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Powers (2)

    that was so good! what is it called?

    Sep 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ch. 2 of the roa between worlds

    Answers to ur questions are: 1.its a sound of motion of his fist flying through the air. then it hits her a she falls backwards from the force 2.got it ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ch. 1 of The Road Between Worlds

    thank you. ch.3 should be in by late november. as for ch. 2, i tried to reveiw the posts and it was all messed up with missmatched squares and 'Mac ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    that was a really good start, i say you add more on to it.

    Nov 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ch. 2 of the roa between worlds

    2 ~ Whynn ~ FOOSH!!! I fall backwards and a pain in my stomach grows. I look up at my friends and ask what happened. “It was Joey again.” My ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ch. 1 of The Road Between Worlds

    Rena~ i changed "rang" to "rings" and too out the paragraph where i only described the house. i only started writing in october so i dont exactly have any good ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ch. 1 of The Road Between Worlds

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! Have you been to the Welcome area to introduce yourself? If not, it's a really great place to meet some people and get some points (which ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Runnaway Friends

    great start, but i think you could add a little more, i agree as well, it was rushed. those are just my thoughts, it's great so far!

    Nov 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ch. 1 of The Road Between Worlds

    [color=#FF8000][color=#FF8000]1 ~ Bree ~ As dismissal bell rings I shut my science book and shoved them in my desk with the rest of my things. Then I stand up, grab ...

    Nov 1, 2009


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen