User avatar

twiggers

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rain

    Thank you. I wrote that peice quickly, and just came up with it as I went along. I love rain, the way it's so fragile and elegant, but the strongest ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fire

    That was wonderful. The way it flowed was elegant and the way the opening snatched my attention, I'll never know. It wqas great, but could use a touchup, just tiny ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sky

    It seems good so far, and you are great at coloring the personality, but you might want to proofred it. I'm no grammar freak, but my Aunt is, so she's ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Life's Course

    Much can be partained by pictures, Therefore I try to paint a picture with words, With colors and feelings and smells and sights. But you cannot trust in me, trust ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Echo

    That, my friend, was absolutly wonderful. Short, but wonderful. You could make it abit longer, and then... WOW. I agree with Calligraphy, and Story Weaver13. Although light does not reach ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Coming out of Darkness

    I’ll march out of darknesswith my head held high.I’ll march out of darknesswith my eyes to the sky…I’ll come out of shadowsand bare my scars to all.I’ll come out of ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rain

    Rain has many voices, Those we cannot hear, Though when we truly listen, Whispers whislte with the wind. Though many cannot understand, Some have the heart to know, That the ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fate knows no personality

    Although in your heart, You may have the desire of perfection, Do not give in, For perfection's sister is not adventure nor love nor risk, And life is nothing without ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Shapeshifter- Chapter 1

    I think its a good start. I want to read more. This is a great story, it's deffinatly got potential. Please, checkout my post, it's called, 'Reilly Soar'. Check it ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [12]

    Good. I havent read the first few chapters, so i was lost. I like the diolouge, very animated. You might want ot try to describe a bit more. What color ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Rielly Soar~part 1.2

    Umm... I dont know exactly wat you mean by "pump up thier personality" like, how would i do that? Thanks. If you like this, you should read the books "The ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Rielly Soar~part 1.2

    When my mother woke up from fainting, she smiled at me and said, "The witchdoctor must be burned. Tell the village." So I did. Let me tell you, were the ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    NO NO NO N0 NO! DYLAN CANNOT, I REPEAT CANNOT, REPLACE FANG! I ♥ FANG N' MAX AS A COUPLE! (im sooooooooooooooo sadddd!)

    Sep 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reilly Soar~part 1

    Thank you. I'm going to try to post part 2 in a few days, so check in soon!

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    Have you read the first few (5) books of the series? The first is 'The Angel Experament: A Maximum Ride Novel' They were AWESOME! Angel, frankly, is creeping me out. ...

    Sep 28, 2010


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow