User avatar

twiggers

  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I know! Like me... brown eyes, blondeish brown hair, maxish attitude... I'd be perfect for the part of max! Just get a cute guy to be Fang, please, not some ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snowy Day

    That was great, especially for a beginer piece. You have potential in poems, and to get a better grasp on 'em check out someone elses work, thats what i did, ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snowy Day

    That was great, especially for a beginer piece. You have potential in poems, and to get a better grasp on 'em check out someone elses work, thats what i did, ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I'm going to avoid the maximum ride movies like the plauge.

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    The Series of Unfortunate Events. They killed it when they made the movie. I completly agree. Also all the Narnia movies, and the Happy Potter movies, the directors killed them, ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nye

    Ripples come flowing out to the banks The soft brown banks of the clear blue pond. A large green leaf is in the middle, Of the clear blue pond with ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As I sit here

    As I sit here I think, I think of what’s going on, I think about what’s going to happen, I think about what’s already happened. Okaaaayyy... I'm pretty sure that ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Out of Love

    Thank you, Dannielle. I have felt this way many times before, but not so much now. I hope that this feeling will never come to pass anyone else, but yet ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Frozen Love, Heated Pain

    This sounds like my kinda book. I will post more later for critiquing purposes, hasta lavista peeps.

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Opening Night

    That was great, especilly if you are new to the concept, but f.y.I, I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be 4 lines per stanza...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Out of Love

    Thank you. I've read it through, and the you gets kinda annoying when you get right down to it. I never actually lost someone recently, I just put on someone ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This is my song

    That was just... wow. It delivers a clear messega, but you must have the heart and soul and brain to figure it out. Writers are goos at making insirational pieces, ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Out of Love

    Angels may float down and bless my soul. But I am never released, From the cruel memory of you. How you loved me and how I loved you, But now ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fate knows no personality

    Thank you. This is the first poem I've written (accept those chessey kind you writ in grade school, but they don't count, do they?) And I must admit, this is ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Life's Course

    Thank you. I must admit, It's a bit rough around the edges, yet that can be fixed.

    Oct 9, 2010


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun