User avatar

twiggers

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Those Sexy Lemons....

    That was god. so are tammy and wanda really supposed to be waffles and toast? Was knisley a lemon?

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I so appoligize for that greusome fact above, but it is true.

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    YAAAAAAA! I'MGOING TO SEE THE MOVIE THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Reilly Soar part~2.5

    Thank tou, the second i get to 100 points, I'm gonna write ch. 3

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Reilly Soar part~2.5

    Well, it probanly was not the smartest thing to let her go flying after she just grew her wings, but she was the one that jumped off the cliff. Now ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Reilly Soar part 2

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Cool picture.

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Anakin is a whiney-pants I completly agree. :D Ummmm... Prokaryote? :| Just no. This was the best book EVAH! (eccept for the maximum ride series, which i HIGHLY reccomend, and ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I loved it! I cried when tonks, lupin, and george (or was it fred?) died. I loved the part where Harry's in the pond during december, and ron pulls him ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Inkheart. This movie was bad. Worse. Beyond worse. Worse than beyond worse. None of the actors suited the parts, it was terribly acted, and - WHAT ON EARTH DID THEY ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Reilly Soar part 2

    Uhh... what is an MC?

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Reilly Soar part 2

    Uhh... what is an MC?

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Valley of Dying Stars (excerpt)

    That was very good. I personally like the way how it's mysterious, it makes me want to keep reading. Please, continue with this particular story, I want to read more! ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Reilly Soar part 2

    I saw the pill slide down her throat and then she crumbled to the ground, howling. "Wren? Are... are you okay?" I asked. She moaned and rolled over onto her ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Button (12+ for war/violence themes)

    I thought it was a very nice start. Intriguing and emotional... Personally, I like stories that have more dialouge, but that's just me... Also about what you said in the ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nye

    Thank you. I wrot it rather quick, and have to admit, its not my best work.

    Oct 13, 2010


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox