User avatar

twiggers

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Miss?

    "No get off me! Leave me alone- Darren you messed up not me, there is nothing left between us if there ever was anything.." I hissed hatred making my eyes ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Those Sexy Lemons....

    ooooooooooooo. cuz he stabbed their hearts (and their backs...)

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Llori (2)

    Well, the thing is, the creepy 9yr old girl was Lloretta. The boy lunged at her because he was a thug, and well, he was brave, this girl was creepy, ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Llori (2)

    Loretta's sun blond hair streamed behind her as she flounced away from Matthew and Esther. She turned and smiled at Esther, "Essie, leave 'em. He's got no right what-so-ever to ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Deathly Hallows

    I saw it last night, it was epic. I like your poster bythe way!

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Llori

    Depending on the age/culture this is set in, (or non-culture/age) this could be the norm in society or completely unacceptable, but I'm not sure where your story is set. It's ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your* Poem's Title is Probably In This One

    That was clever! I think it doesn't make anysense at all, but that's why it's so good. But hey, you have to stand back to see some art. Keep writing! ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    'city of ember' was awful.

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Llori

    Thank you. I try to use diolauge, but then I get caught up in that and sort of forget about the description... oh well. Also, I ain't exactly the most ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: PinkShearwater's girlfriend has arrived!

    Cooleo. Welcome to YWS. Don't worry, I'm not gonna steal Pink, I already have a bf. He's a great writer though. Be sure to check out some of my pieces, ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Llori

    Okay, this story doesnt have a title yet. Please let me know if you have any suggestions! Thanks, ~Tee ------- "Mercy, mercy, MERCY!" Lloretta's bell-toned voice wafted up through the ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: And you Thought your Life Bites

    I like it. Original and well... zesty. I really like this line, but *weeeooooowwweeeeooooo* (that was the grammar siren) GRAMMAR ERROR! “Stupid? I’M being stupid? You’re the one jumping around, ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Little Bitty Moments

    I really really like that piece. It tells a story in and of it's self. I thought it was creative and thought provoking, and I liked it.

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Okay, this is worst as in sad, not worst as in a I've-read-the first chapter-and-it-is-so-boring-that-i-want-to-put-it through-the-paper-shredder-even-though-it's-a-library-book book. This book was sa

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 6th Birthday Radio Show

    YAY Happy B-day YWS! I'll try to call in!

    Nov 14, 2010


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov