User avatar

turtlethatroars

tkpejb

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Well, unlike all these other users I am not getting ghost notifications. I am however, confused by this: Capture.PNG It's not showing me actual users and whenever I click on ...

    Jun 16, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    So when I try to edit a club I created this happens: Capture.JPG I don't know what to do!

    Feb 27, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Thanks! That worked!

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    So, I'm using Google Chrome, and when I try to open a conversation on the chat bar; it wont open. I figured out how to get it to work, but ...

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Dominique22. how are you? there is a lot of nice friendly people on this site. I hope you like it. If you have any questions about the site feel ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    WELCOME all the new people to this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Yes I did!!!! I am happy that you are happy that I forced you to have an account here. I miss you so much. I'll see you at the dance ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello :) I can't wait to see some of your work. If you have any questions you can PM (private message) me, or post on my wall. :D

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    I like all of them too :)

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ^-^ I'm new and awkward lol

    The truth is all that I ask for :) nothing more and nothing less. You did put it in the write spot :D

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ^-^ I'm new and awkward lol

    I would like to start of by saying, WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think you are young for the site. If you are young then I am really young. It sucks that ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone. hope to see you around :)

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hello. Hope to see you around :) Any question feel free to ask me or any one else on the site. :smt003

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome!

    WELCOME!!!!!! :D I hope you enjoy the site. If you have time and want more points you can review my work. I am going to go read your poem now!!!!!!!!! ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    welcome to anyone new :D.hope you enjoy the site. :D

    Oct 16, 2010


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate