-
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
ThePersonWhoIsAttemptingToRuleRandomosity
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: The Never Ending Sentence
created by magic...
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
*Receives a very good grade* *Inserts a Desert Centipede*
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but you're home has magically vanished. I wish I had chocolate.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
*Receives worst enemy* *inserts you*
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but you become deft. I wish people wouldn't commit crimes.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
*receives a paper flower* *inserts myself*
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but the album is all scratched and damaged. I wish I had a pet.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but your fingers hurt. I wish I was good at everything.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
*receives a foot* *inserts a book*
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but it smells and tastes very horrible and makes your lips swell. I wish that I wasn't sick.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but you are always awake and always extremely tired. I wish that I could say Hi, in real life, to the person that replies after me.
Nov 19, 2013 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
TheNightTheWorldWillEnd
Nov 19, 2013 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
*Receives the chocolate bar I previously inserted* *Inserts the the carrot soup I made*
Nov 19, 2013 - Re: Post Your Pic Here [8] Nov 18, 2013
